Thursday, May 20, 2010

Letter to my quota

This is my last blog post ever. I am so excited to move on with my life and never have to return to Blogger again. Unless of course Tara continues to update her blog, in which case I will read hers. I have absolutely no desire to post any more blogs. I have a Facebook. Nobody uses Blogger for practical uses.

Apparently I'm going to miss school and cry at commencement. Will I miss school? At times. Will I cry? Definitely not. Yeah, I'm going to cry at the thought of getting away from everyone I hate and teachers that I can't stand to listen to for another day.

I'm going to cry at the thought of never having to pay another tobacco fine and having my car searched by a man with a comb-over.

I'm going to cry at the thought of never having to play tennis in gym again.

I'm going to cry at the thought of never having to be at school at 8 am sharp

I'm going to cry at the thought of never having to get my pass signed to leave the room

I'm going to cry at the thought of being punished for ridiculous things and circumstances

I'm going to cry at the thought of never being able to sit in Journalism and listen to everyone talk about their lives THAT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT.





DONE DONE DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment