I would really appreciate some silence. I would love to have an hour of silence in school. I especially wish it would happen right now. I am okay with sitting here posting blogs and pretending I'm not a part of this class. I hate to listen to people talk for ever and ever and ever...it just drags on. No, how about some quiet time? It's sad, the only time I will have the opportunity to enjoy silence ALL DAY today will be during English, when I begin my three day Hamlet test. If I can sit there and write essays the whole period in silence, that's better than listening to a teacher drone on and on for fifty minutes. I wish I could just come to school for seventh period and then leave.
WHAT IS A CLASS HISTORIAN? Yeah, let's appoint somebody...with how many days of school left? Too bad our class sucks and hasn't accomplished anything significant. I don't want to keep in touch with anyone in our senior class except my friends.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment