Sunday, May 9, 2010

Letter to mommy

I couldn't do the whole breakfast in bed thing for my mom. I can't take her out for lunch. I can't even spend the day with her. The best I could do is buy her a cd and flowers for her to discover when she comes home. I'm sure she will appreciate my efforts. My mom and I are completely different people. She's naive, open-minded, and optimistic. I don't know much about her, and she doesn't know anything about me. It keeps our relationship on track. If she knew what I was really doing and where I really was most of the time, it would break her heart. Unlike my dad, she would never disown me. She's not one of the most intelligent people in the world, but she has the ability to forgive and forget. That's kind of frustrating at times too, because of the horrible emotional things my dad puts her through. I've been trying to be closer to her, but I rarely see her, so it's hard.


My first Sunday off work in almost a year. I don't even know what to do with all of this free time. Well, I spent an hour or so of it at work this afternoon, because there was a line at the door of people waiting for a table and my co-workers are incompetent.

Not looking forward to detention tomorrow. I guess it's kind of a good thing, because that means I have to go to school. Maybe I should get detention more often, so I have something to motivate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment