I decided that my current favorite band (aside from my all time favorites, System of a Down and U2) is Evans Blue. Sometimes I feel like I should switch things up and write a positive blog.
Lately I have been listening to every genre EXCEPT country. I seriously cannot stand country music. I don't CARE about how many tractors, trucks, and how much american pride you have. Nor do I care about mudding, horses, or being a hick. Oops, negativity. My bad.
Since Tara and I have, for the most part, opposite tastes in music, I'll make a list of my recently downloaded songs and watch her post a blog with hers. She does as I say, when I say.
From my Itunes library, my recently added list: (songs I highly recommend to the general public):
1. Letter From A Thief -Chevelle
2. The Fad -Chevelle
3. A Little Bit Cooler -The Cool Kids
4. My Sacrifice -Creed
5. Higher -Creed
6. Diamond Eyes -Deftones
7. All I Do is Win -DJ Khaled
8. Bulletproof -Evans Blue
9. Sick of it -Evans Blue
10. I Go Blind -Hootie and the Blowfish
11. Closer -Lacuna Coil
12. I Won't Tell You -Lacuna Coil
13. Enjoy the Silence Cover -Lacuna Coil
14. Lemonade -Gucci Mane
15. In My Room -ICP
16. LaLaLa -Jay-Z
17. Scream With Me -Mudvayne
18. Darker Side of Me -The Veer Union
19. In A Gadda Da Vida Cover -Slayer
20. Send the Pain Below -Chevelle
Fun fact: I am constantly downloading music, and I enjoy every cover I have ever heard of Enjoy the Silence...from It Dies Today to Lacuna Coil...I even like the original. Good song.
The end
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOOKS LIKE I BEAT YOU TO THE LIST!!
ReplyDeleteI love Creed.
kelly's always telling me to give Evansblue a chance butttt I don't like them.
HOOTIE WENT CUNTREE DID YOU KNOW THAT?