Lately, I've been making lists of all the things that are currently frustrating me when I have a bad day. Since I can't really express a lot of my frustrations to my friends, it feels good to get them out of my head and onto paper. Usually I don't like to write for fun. Ms. Freed makes me write, and that's awesome of her. It's really relaxing to have a class that doesn't involve intelligence or critical thinking. Anyway, trying to meet my blog quota.
A few things that have frustrated me thus far today:
1. The fact that I never have money anymore
2. The broken CD changer in my car, that Lake cannot fix.
3. Having to be in detention for 40 minutes of my day off work
4. Not comprehending Trig
5. The way teachers in our school gossip about students (mature, right?)
6. Pottery in art
7. Getting 4.5 hours of sleep last night and coming to school on time
8. Procrastinating on college
9. Spending the last half of my day at school being furious at everyone and everything
10. A letter from Brian involving bad news
11. My parents being MIA
12. RAIN
13. Losing my 3 page list of frustrations and having to improvise
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment