Friday night, after a horrible night at work, I composed a list of things that really irritate me about my job.
1. Special, time consuming orders with ridiculous complications
2. Taco salads
3. When customers demand boxes and bags for to-go orders with like, one item
4. Mary
5. Impatient waitresses
6. Obnoxious, arrogant customers
7. When my dad works my shift
8. Cleaning
9. Liver
10. Salads
11. Kelly
12. When my dad parks his dumptruck and/or other random construction vehicles in my parking spot
13. My pay
14. Carol's lipstick
15. The God Squad
16. JIMMER
17. When I have to come out of the break room to do a slip
18. The 100 degree summers
19. Late night jerks
20. When my co-workers disappear and I have to do everything
21. Working every day of the weekend
22. Having authority over my friends and having to yell at them when they don't do their job
23. Getting burnt on a daily basis
24. Having to please people
25. Following orders
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment