I hate my job 83% of the time (real statistic!) The Catcher in the Rye WAS my favorite book. I love red pens. I love short sentences about things that I love. I like (not love) to drive around and get lost because my GPS is never charged. I spend a lot of my time and money on Legos. I LIVE at Fred's apartment most of the time. I hate the Rocky movies, because Tara likes them. I actually like her mom better than her. Apparently I'm not going to college. It wasn't meant to be. I don't like writing about myself. I can't sit and do something for long periods of time. I don't like coming to school; I don't very often. I spend most of my paycheck on ridiculous things like Aqua Sand and walkie talkies. U2 is my favorite band ever, even though everybody I know hates them. I like drawing and coloring, just not for long periods of time. The walls of my bedroom are strung with purple Christmas lights. My dog Benny is better than yours. I hate country. Country music, country people, anything and everything involving country.
Where is your picture of me? :(
ReplyDelete