I went to the dentist today. I don't have a phobia of dentists, but today it felt awkward. The whole time I was sitting in the waiting room I was almost nervous. I like the dentist. There was no explanation as to why I felt this way.
It doesn't help that my dentist's office is in Mifflintown, and there's nothing cool to look at to distract me.
I HATE FLUORIDE. I hate the texture of it. I hate the taste. I hate the way it feels as it's lying in my mouth making my spit taste like bubblegum. Fluoride ruins the dentist experience for me. I suppose I could have titled this post "Letter to Fluoride."
It's tuesday. I still despise tuesdays. Nobody should expect anything of me on a tuesday.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I read a recent article that was talking about great attractions in PA. Well number 4 on that list was about a girl who resides in playhouses in Mifflintown. I would love to see it.
ReplyDeleteFluoride: Ineffective & Harmful, studies show
ReplyDeleteOver 2,700 professionals (including over 260 dentists) urge the US Congress to stop water fluoridation until Congressional hearings are conducted, citing scientific evidence that fluoridation, long promoted to fight tooth decay, is ineffective and has serious health risks. See statement: http://www.fluorideaction.org/statement.august.2007.html
Also, eleven Environmental Protection Agency employee unions representing over 7000 environmental and public health professionals called for a moratorium on drinking water fluoridation programs across the country, and have asked EPA management to recognize fluoride as posing a serious risk of causing cancer in people.
Approximately, 80 US communities rejected fluoridation in 2008 & 2009