The previous post inspired a whole new entry about my hatred of Tuesdays.
Tuesday is the absolute worst of the seven days. I have composed a list of reasons:
1. I have to work almost every Tuesday
2. It's the second day of the school week; not even halfway through.
3. It's a stupid name for a day
4. I always have homework
5. I never get sleep
6. The day drags because I walk into it as a pessimist
7. Ms. Freed makes us do work seventh period on Tuesdays
8. The weekend is FOUR DAYS AWAY
9. I always have a bunch of stuff to do
10. Tara skips Tuesdays
I can't even provide a visual for today. No pictures for this post. None of the visuals in my head for Tuesdays would make for a suitable image. I can't even remember if days of the week are to be capitalized.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I DON'T SKIP EVERY TUESDAY!
ReplyDeleteBesides, I'm sick. *cough*