Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Letter to Trig

I reviewed my current grades a few nights ago on Family Access. I was not surprised to discover that I am failing Trig. Normally I would be like "okay, new personal challenge: pass Trig." At the moment, I'm doubting my ability to pass any math class. I've never been HORRIBLE at math, but I've never been gifted either. For some ungodly reason, the principles of Trigonometry baffle me. They really shouldn't. Had I taken Trig last year, I would not be concerned enough to express my thoughts on the subject via blogger. I would choose to just fail it, or try extra super hard to pass. Right now, I'm not really feeling up to the challenge of success. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. <---A universal phrase that I have been using to describe almost every challenge in my life as of late.


I'll add Trigonometry to the list of things that I really don't care about at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment