Congrats on supporting gun rights! A lot of stores (and particularly coffeehouses for the sake of keeping tranquility) do not allow guns. You however have satisfied the peoples' ridiculous desire to carry around handguns. Ridiculous or not, I think it's great. If somebody feels the urge to walk into a Starbucks for a latte with a pistol strapped to their leg, so be it. If the person then chooses to use their gun by some freak chance, oh well. If somebody really wants to use their gun for some crime-related plan, they will bring a gun into the store regardless of the store's gun policy. Just throwing that out there.
Actual Story
Actual Story
p.s., your coffee is amazing. Send me some?

I read the news today, and this was the most exciting piece. Maybe the world needs more tragedy so I have something to give opinions about.

I agree. I think it defies the law of nature when not allowing people to carry a gun when they want to.
ReplyDeleteStory to prove my point? Here it is...
It was a beautiful night when the moon was shining bright that I decided to take a ride on my sure-footed horse. I was riding around, letting the moonlight guide me.
Out of no where came a giant tiger. It was headed straight for me! I didn't know what to do. I was so scared. But then I remembered..."Oh, I have a gun strapped to my leg." I pulled the gun out and took that fierce animal down. Of course, this happened to be a stun gun so the tiger didn't die. I hoisted him up onto my sure-footed horse and took him all the way to the Pittsburgh Zoo.
That gun saved my life! That is why we all need to carry guns with us.