Friday, March 26, 2010

Letter to Blogger

I am not impressed with Blogger. I think our whole class should just use Facebook. I don't know anybody who uses Blogger just for fun. Nonetheless, I will continue posting so I can pass Journalism and graduate. Although I don't really think I need it to graduate. I should check into that...


Everybody around me is excited for their weekend and happy that it's Friday. Friday is probably the second worst day of the week for me, following Tuesday. Why is Friday bad? Because everybody in Mifflin County has to make a trip to Red's Diner on a Friday night. Sure, why not, I have nothing better to do than spend 7 1/2 hours on a Friday night next to hot food and ovens when it's already hot outside. And sure, I'd love to come back in Saturday and do the same thing for another 8 hours. And even better yet, I would absolutely LOVE to come in again on Sunday and work 11-7 for the lunch and dinner rush. And I would like to do it for $7.50 an hour, because my boss doesn't appreciate anything I do. LOVE YOU DAD. My job is the only thing that makes me want to go to college. I don't want to be there the rest of my life because I really can't stand the ignorant customers. Have fun Kelly, it's all yours.


I'm in a bad mood. I'm tired. Tara, leave me tons of comments.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you know I'd be right along side you working if it weren't for the fact that mom would lose her foodstamps!

    You only have another 6 months of this, then we can go to college and become alcoholics.

    ReplyDelete