Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Letter to Whipple Dam

Every year my family and I went to Whipple Dam. Sometimes more than once. Of course that came to an end. I'm really not into nature and the outdoors, but this place is different. It's secluded and peaceful. I especially like to go on a cold day when there is absolutely nobody around. I wish I could spend every day there.


In the winter it looks so desolate and dull. Maybe that's why I like it so much. Sometimes I like to be away from people and things.

I'm going to start taking pictures and documenting everywhere I go and the things that I do.

2 comments:

  1. Letter to my Dad: Thanks for all of those times you dropped what you were doing just because your little girl showed up with her blue fishing pole and a can of worms that she had dug up all by herself. And off we'd go in the old Plymouth convertible to Whipple Dam, Licking Creek, the Aughwick... You left me with some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letter to my mom: Thanks for all those times you dropped bingo just because your baby girl showed up with her blue fishing pole and a can of worms that she bought all by herself. Off we'd go in the old Stationwagon to Whipple Dam, Licking Creek, the Aughwich, and so much more. You left me with some great memories..



    Ps. I love whipple dam.

    ReplyDelete