Monday, March 22, 2010

Letter to Toby Keith

Toby Keith is the B E S T country singer E V E R. He's an American hero. A god of the music industry. A role model for children. A friend to deployed soldiers. What's not to love?


Tara and I decided to make seperate lists of the reasons to love Toby Keith. I know, the list could easily reach five hundred, but ten is the extent of our list.

1. The way he pulls off the cowboy hat

2. His patriotic spirit

3. His patriotic attire

4. His mullet in earlier years of his career

5. His heavenly country voice

6. His ability to write a million songs about patriotism and still manage to make them sound different

7. His support of the troops in Iraq

8. His superiority over Hank Williams

9. How his song "I Love This Bar" can be translated to "I Love This Diner" and be applied to my everyday life

10. Toby Keith in general. He is number ten on my list.

1 comment:

  1. YOU COULD ONLY COME UP WITH 500 REASONS?

    Don't talk to me. Ever again.

    P.S I agree with all of these.

    ReplyDelete