It's a beautiful day outside yet I'm held in captivity. Being at school is beginning to feel like prison, which makes me doubt my ability to complete college. I've been feeling fairly insightful today, which is usually not a good thing. I wish I could come to a decision on what I want to do with my life. Or even what I'm going to do in the near future. Actually, it would be really nice if I never had to make a single decision on my own. I think I would be comfortable with somebody else making decisions for me. I would surely complain, but I would be partially content. It would be completely impossible for me to ever be 100% happy.
Next post will be exciting. Well, probably not. Just less personal.
No picture.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will make your decisions for you. I am great at it. I make all of Kelly's decisions and look how well she is doing. She's well on her way to being the owner of a fine establishment, straight A's, and tons of money.
ReplyDeleteYOU THINK SHE'D HAVE THAT WITHOUT ME? NO!