So for the first time in months I had a very productive weekend. Despite the fact that I spent the majority of it at work, I was impressed with how well things went for me. This doesn't happen often. And usually when a few good things happen, about fifty problems arise afterwards.
Reasons for my good weekend:
1. No school
2. No homework (not that I would have done it anyway)
3. Had the opportunity to watch a Phineas & Ferb marathon
4. Worked 11-7 Sunday, which left me time to hangout with Elise, Justin, Billy, Fred & Jorge until 11:30
5. BOUGHT U2 TICKETS

6. Unstressful nights at work (very unusual)
7. Improved my relationship with my mom (somewhat)
8. Didn't have to write on my blog
9. Made up with Harrison
10. Woke up Saturday morning (afternoon, really) to the best cereal I have ever tasted in my life.

There are a few more reasons, but I'd rather not get into them. It's Monday and I'm in a good mood. Then again, tomorrow is Tuesday. Ew.

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE U2 TICKETS
ReplyDelete