Whenever I can't think of anything to post about off the top of my head, I usually end up writing about a random animal or thing that fascinates me. Lately, I have spent a great deal of time watching Planet Earth. Today, as I went to bing.com to find an image to post, I noticed that the homepage was covered with pictures of jellyfish. So, I did five minutes worth of research, and discovered some interesting things. Not only do jellyfish look transparent and colorful, they are bizarre creatures. If I were actually intelligent or motivated enough, I would definitely look into an animal-related career. However, I could never picture myself doing that, so I'll let it drop right there.


I think I would enjoy being a jellyfish. Or a polar bear. Whichever.

Planet Earth a favorite-- some of best nature photography ever done. Have you ever considered a career as a veterinary assistant?
ReplyDeleteNo. I don't think I would seriously ever want a career involving animals. Just a random thought.
ReplyDeletePlanet Earth is a favorite of mine. It has some of the best nature photography ever done. Have you considered a career as a vet assistant?
ReplyDeleteSHUT UP
ReplyDelete