Harrison & I "night fishing"
Me & Jorge @ Fred's
Kristin trying to build a fire (Harrison ended up getting it lit)
Yay fire
Harrison as a ghost
Dan on Easter (yes, we had to work on Easter. Fun, right?)
My four and a half day weekend was (despite working 3 days of it) perfect. I don't want to graduate and have to grow up and get a real job...but I'm excited for summer. I want to have this all day, everyday. I wish I never had to grow up and could live like this forever. I hate change.
One moment in particular that stuck out:
Sunday night Kristin, Harrison and Kelly had this GREAT idea to go night fishing. As if that isn't trashy enough, we had to go at 1 am on somebody's private property in Reedsville. We didn't catch any fish and spent the majority of the time trying to build a fire with sticks and leaves. It was a nice bonding experience though.
I spent everyday of break with my best friends. There isn't a single day that I don't see them, either before, after, or during work. It will really suck to move away from them. Not looking forward to that.


This post inspired a song:
ReplyDeleteYou and me going fishing in the dark
Lying on our backs and counting the stars
Where the cool grass grows
Down by the river in the full moon light
We’ll be falling in love in the middle of the night
Just moving slow
Staying the whole night through
Feels so good to be with you