Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Letter to July 12

Come sooner.


I want to not be in school, and I want to be in Philly watching Bono. Even if for some ungodly reason I were to miss the U2 concert, I still want summer. I hate the heat, but I love having freedom. I'm sick of coming to school five days a week to complete busy work. I need two classes I have right now to graduate. The rest of my day is filled with stupid electives to fill my schedule. I should have gone to Tech with Harrison so I could do nothing all day. Doing nothing = better than doing something worthless to me. The only class I'm even benefiting from is English.


End rant.



Tara & I have decided to only listen to U2 in each other's presence to prepare for the concert. I'm going to say that July 12 will be the best day of my life thus far. I don't want to waste half of my summer waiting for it.

1 comment:

  1. I wish it were July 11. That way July 12 would only be a day away!!!!!! I don't know what I'm more excited for: Bono or the Rocky statue.

    ReplyDelete