Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Letter to New York

Sunset





Kristin and the football we all bought


KK in Central Park





Bunchy





LEGO FERRIS WHEEL





Lego Empire State Building







Upon our arrival








Kristin & I with some awesome cops










Awesomeness





Lights and colors






Demi sleeping on the bus with his jacket over his head. I found it humorous.






Blah blah Art club field trip blah blah NYC. I've been there before, but this time I had the opportunity to enjoy it with my friends. Instead of writing paragraphs about my trip, I'll list them to save your eyes the boring details.





Things I enjoyed:




1. Times Square



2. Toys R Us in Times Square
3. The massive amounts of Legos in Toys R Us



4. Central Park



5. Not getting lost



6. People watching in Central Park



7. Not being in school



8. Having the freedom to do whatever I wanted and go wherever I wanted



9. Buying tons of stupid stuff



10. The artwork at the Met



11. Mr. Reeder's beret



12. The flashy signs and colorful displays



13. The Roccawear billboard with Jay-Z



14. Cops on horses



15. Interesting people





Things I did not enjoy:






1. Not being able to sleep until 2 am and then waking up at 4:30



2. Being on a bus and not being able to walk around for almost 5 hours



3. Traffic



4. CHINATOWN. NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN. I WAS DISGUSTED.



5. The over-population




...Surprisingly, I can't think of anything else that I really disliked.





Overall the trip was okay. Better than any other school affiliated field trip, by far. I'm not really into the whole city thing though, so it wasn't exactly my favorite place in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment