Kelly and I purchashed two ducklings Wednesday night. A very wise investment of $2. A certain journalist questioned my ability to raise ducks. I am very capable of taking care of two ducks. All they do is swim in their water dish and chirp obnoxiously. I do let them swim in the bath tub daily, and when they're bigger, I'll let them swim in the pond in my back yard. My creepy vampire cat likes to sit in front of the tank and stare at them menacingly while his tail flys back and forth. When they grow too big for their aquarium, I will see to it that they have a proper home, either with Kristin or Jorge, who also have ducks. I probably care more about animals half the time than people, so this is a great life lesson and responsibility for me. Plus, ducklings are so cute. 
I don't have any pictures of my ducks yet, but these are exactly what they look like.

No comments:
Post a Comment