Yesterday made the top 20 list of suckiest days of my life so far.
School sucked. I got absolutely nothing accomplished, I should have just stayed home. On the way to work, I got pulled over. When I finally got to work, I noticed that the parking lot was FULL. Great way to start my shift. We were so busy for five hours straight, and of course we were shorthanded. I can't remember the last time I was so frustrated. Then I broke something that means a lot to me. Then I went to Burger King to get coffee drinks for everyone at work, and spilled one all through my car. When I got out of my car, I dropped another one on the ground. When I got home, I noticed that Benny chewed up my shoelaces and bit a hunk out of my favorite chucks.
Today I decided to hibernate. I don't want human contact until I HAVE to go to work at 3.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Why'd you get pulled over?
ReplyDeleteI didn't have my headlights on when it was "overcast." End of the month, cops have to meet their quota.
ReplyDelete