First of all, there is no need to bind your dog to a 200 foot leash that extends to the main road for 12 hours a day. Your dog is unattractive and annoying.
Secondly, I feel that there are too many shady people at your house. Really, one of them drives a car that's three different colors. Then they bring their whole extended family to the house for a reunion every day. And sure, let your five thousand kids roam free and walk in front of my car. It's not a big deal, toddlers don't need babysitters...by the age of five, they're fully capable of living on their own. Oh, and the rebel flag hanging by your garage door? Classy.
Lastly, could you please refrain from plowing the street with a lawn mower? Something tells me that your six foot plow was not manufactured to be (I don't have a clue HOW) attached to a John Deere.
On the rare occasions that I do decide to come home for long periods of time, I'd like to enjoy the peacefulness of an empty house. Although the screams from obnoxious children are always a pleasant surprise.
THANKS.

A simulation of a car often spotted at the residence:


Um, excuse me. My car is more than one color and there is a rebel flag hanging on my house. I have an annoying poodle and never shuts up and there is always children around.
ReplyDeleteGOT SOMETHING TO SAY? SAY IT TO MY FACE.
Miss you :( Come to school.