Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Letter to College

Dear college,


Why don't YOU come to ME. I do not wish to leave. It seems that what I WANT to do with my life and what I HAVE to do are polar opposites. I dislike the idea of going to a foreign place to LEARN. You require me to leave my comfort zone in order to improve my life. I'm not convinced that I am right for it. You are begining to slip to the very bottom of my priority list.


College, you are expensive, stressful, and time consuming. I do not like you.




3 comments:

  1. Any time you learn something new, you have already trod upon foreign soil and made it familiar... by virtue of your blog, you are already of woman of "letters." Try moving those quotation marks and becoming a "woman of letters" in a discipline that you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one thing compares to a slow drive down to college and that is a slow ride on a sure-footed horse on a moonlit night to college.

    ReplyDelete